ARRI Alexa Plus 4:3 Package
From ARRI’s website:
“Anamorphic lenses squeeze the image by a factor of two, thus projecting a 1.195:1 aspect ratio image onto the sensor. When using sensors that are natively 16:9 or even wider, it is necessary to crop the sides, resulting in a much smaller used sensor area and a different angle of view for the lens.
With the ALEXA 4:3 cameras, the full area of the sensor is used and a much higher image quality retained. In addition, the unique optical characteristics of anamorphic lenses the magic at the heart of anamorphic cinematography are rendered faithfully and fully in the digital image.”
Package Comes With:
Five 64gb SxS cards
- Built-in Remote Control Features
- ARRI Wireless Remote System (WRS) functionality
- real-time wired or wireless remote control of lens and camera REC/STOP
- Built-in Lens Data System (LDS)
- lens mount includes new LDS contacts
- numerical lens data and depth of field display in viewfinder and MON OUT
- lens metadata in ProRes, HD-SDI and ARRIRAW (SUP 3.0)
- Lens Data Archive (LDA) for use with non-LDS lenses
- A Second MON OUT Output (1.5G HD-SDI)
- A Third RS Accessory Power Output
- Lens Synchronization for 3D
- Built-in Position and Motion Sensors
- Quick Switch BNC Connectors
- can be exchanged without camera disassembly
You May Want:
- Dana Dolly
- PL Lenses
- NOTE: Camera takes Gold Mount Batteries. Ask firstname.lastname@example.org about renting these if you do not own any.
10% off for renting 2-3 days in a row.
15% off for renting 4-7 days in a row.
45% off for renting 8-30 days in a row.